Saturday 5 April 2014

A Salute to fellow warriors of the Cradle Worlds

This is a very brief post to inform all you lovely, beardy, commandery people that at this years Salute (ExCel Centre London) Hawk Wargames will have the pleasure of our company for the day! I'm not sure pleasure is the correct word here, but I'm going to roll with it.


Myself, Mega Mike, Skull Sword, Edchopp and (our non-blogging but still big member) Sargent Slaughter will be putting on a couple of show games, running demo games, and being generally very geeky for the Hawk crew, so if your going to be down this year come on over and say hello!

2 comments:

  1. I've got to paint 6 Katanas, 3 Fireblades and an Albatross for my feature game will Skullsword!! Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there as well, however I'll be running introduction games for new players. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of the Orbital Bombardment crew do, especially Mega Mike with the above...
    see you all there.

    ReplyDelete